For Car Hauler sales, call our Longwood location at
Take 3 Lo-Pro Standard Features
- 20,000 lb GVWR w/ triple 7K axle configuration or 10K Super Single Option
- 48'- 53' overall length depending on Model
- 50" - 52" tall from ground to top of deck
- 18" setback from front of trailer to center of kingpin
- 22" - 24" from ground to top of rear bumper
- (3) 7K EZ lube axles w/electric brakes
- 235/80R16 10 ply tires on steel wheels
- 2" SAE kingpin coupler only
- 7.5' steel pull out ramps 4K capacity
- (1) single speed dual pin jack
- (1) 36"x16"x12" steel weather tight toolbox
Lo-Pro w/ TH option have a
2' stinger allowing you to utilize more center track space.
Designed for cab and chassis to maximize overall truck/trailer length
The Take 3 Lo Pro Models are built on the same basic frame layout as the Model 48-53 wedge trailers but require a cab-chassis truck set up (pic above left). The difference is the “break-over” point, or where the incline from the rear stops and goes level to the front of the trailer. The standard triple axle Lo Pro (right) is built to accommodate a 42” 5th wheel height with a deck height of 50”. The standard Lo Pro will have a 20K GVWR.
Lo Pro w/ 10KSS option and dove- tail break after the axles
48 LPUL shown here has optional steel toolbox and trailer hauling package. Comes standard with alum wheels and alum ramps.
Dove tail break is before axles.
Take 3 Lo-Pro Available Options & Upgrades
- 102" wide perforated deck
- solid/closed in center deck
- Single Dexter 12K Oil bath axle with dual wheels and a 12,000 lb GVWR
- aluminum ramps (std. on LPUL)
- (4) aluminum wheels (std. on LPUL)
A second Lo Pro option is the Ultra-Lite version The 48LPUL model shown to the right can have a GVWR of 12-14K and comes w/ (2) 7K axles on spread 9K suspension, no toolbox, aluminum wheels and aluminum ramps.
48-53 Lo Pro Standard shown here has triple 7K axles. Dovetail break is before axles.
An additional available axle configuration is a single 12K axle with dual wheels.(See pic above and right)
GVWR will be 12,000 lbs.
Looking to go even lower?
Please click here to be taken to our page
The LP and LPUL deck configurations consist of a choice of dovetail break either before or after the axles.
48LPUL shown here has optional single 12K axle w/ E/H drum brakes with dual wheels and spare. Note no toolbox
We build with axles that are
MADE IN USA