866-428-2533 - 800-638-8177
(979) 337-9568 - (979) 830-0380
Give us a call
or leave us a message
below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Take 3 Standard Lo-Pro
- 22" - 24" from ground to top of rear bumper
- (3) 7k cambered EZ lube w/electric brakes
- 235/80 R 16 E radial tires
- 7' X 16" 4K capacity steel ramps
- (1)12k single speed dual pin drop leg jack
- Rawson-Koenig 36"X18"X18" steel, weather tight toolbox
Take 3 Lo-Pro Options
- solid/closed in center deck
- (4) aluminum limited wheels
Model 50 Lo-Pro TH has a 2' stinger allowing you to haul 53'of center track space. Trailer considered a 51' deck
Designed for cab and chassis to maximize overall truck/trailer length
The “Take 3” Lo Pro Models are built on the same basic frame layout of the Model 48-53 trailers. The difference is the “break-over” point or where the incline from the rear stops and goes level to the front of the trailer. The standard Lo Pro is built to accommodate a 42” 5th wheel height with a deck height of 50”.
The Lo-Pro can be ordered to be built to a lower 5th wheel height as an Ultra Lo Pro Model. This allows for taller items (campers and enclosed trailers) to be hauled with-out being over height restrictions. The lowest available is for a 34” 5th wheel height and a 42” deck height. Ultra Lo Pro Model is only available with a GVWR of 16000lbs regardless of axle ratings.
Lo Pro and Ultra Lo Pro Deck configurations consist of a Dovetail break after the axles or before. See pictures.
Ultra Low Pro with dove tail break after the axles
We build with DEXTER AXLES
MADE IN USA
Show with 10K Super Single Axle.